After now nearly 100 days, the first startups in residence of Bayer’s Grants4Apps Accelerator have matured their ideas, products, and service with the support of their mentors. At the end of their term they will present their hardware, software, or business models to the public. Overall, five startups have had the chance to benefit from the programme and the involved funding:
- Cortrium with their wearable health data sensor,
- PharmAssistant with their smart pill box and monitoring service,
- FabUlyzer with a wearable breath analyzer,
- Parica with a contactless vital sign detection system, and
- Qompium‘s CardiMoni, a smartphone app for measuring vital signs and interacting with medical experts.
The Demo Day on December 1st, 2014 will not only be the opportunity for them to present their results, but also for visitors to pitch their own ideas or companies as well as to network with present startups, experts and crowd.
After having supported the overwelmingly successful kick-off of the Accelerator with more than 300 participants, Schaltzeit happily supports the Demo Day as well with conceptualization, moderation and coaching of the startups. Access will be limited, so please RSVP. Compared to the Kick-off event, conditions will become more stringent: rather than “noone leaves before 2 a.m.” we hope everybody to stay until the first metro trains are riding again.
- grants4apps: Belichtungswerk.com